We are currently looking for a Clienteling & Events Coordinator for Mediterranean Zone (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel & Turkey) based in Madrid Head Office and supporting the Marketing team in Clienteling and Events for our stores network.
- Coordination of a strategic CRM activities for the different countries, management of customer database (update/maintain) and implementation of key clienteling actions on existing and prospective clients
- Work in close collaboration with stores to develop programs that grow the business through recruitment of clients, their engagement and retention via regular qualitative client interactions and all types of international and exclusive private experiences,
- Perform database reporting and analysis to support the store clienteling objectives. Extract strategic insights to support a multichannel marketing campaign including personalized client communications and actions.
- Run Monthly analysis linked to Client Development & analysis on specific product launches and store projects, analyze trend, understand purchasing patterns and report on key performance indicators
- Train, coach, develop and support teams in stores.
- Support with all event activities including planning, project management and coordination with third parties,
- Support on Out of Network Events, exceptional events and Client experiences
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
The ideal candidate should have :
- A proven ability to deliver results, Highly organized and rigorous, while working on multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills,
- MS Office proficiency (Particularly Power Point & Excel),
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment,
- Highly motivated & strong personal interest for luxury & consumer goods environment,
- Translation and communication skills,
- Fluent English & Spanish is mandatory, French is a plus.
REQUIRED PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
- Graduated from Business School or BA requested,
- A previous experience of at least 2 years in a similar role is required, in the luxury field it will be highly appreciated,
- It is mandatory to be able to sign a " contrato de practicas" or School Agreement , based on Spanish labor law.