Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
If you are passionate about Clienteling and Technology this is a great opportunity to join our WW Team of Client Relations in our Headquarters in Madrid.
As Clienteling Specialist, you will implement and spread the clienteling vision, culture and branded global clienteling guidelines among all Loewe teams. Acting as a project manager you will be responsible of the deployment of a new direct-to-consumer app amongst retail teams.
- Project planning, organization and implementation:
- Ensure proper implementation and consistency of approach, supervise and promote the correct use of all clienteling tools in store.
- Translate guidelines from HQ into a detailed regional client animation plan to support client acquisition, upselling & retention, also leveraging on local market opportunities.
- Clienteling guidelines:
- Design and implement the global clienteling guidelines for stores digital and offline.
- Set yearly goals/KPI´s and ensure follow up with regions.
- Drive and support regional teams and other departments to develop a client-oriented mindset.
- Ensure proper understanding and constant execution of all clienteling activities in the regions, collecting needs and sharing best practices.
- Client engagement:
- Propose and negotiate distinctive benefits & experiences as a key part of the customer engagement strategy for our top tier clients.
- Lead VIC experiences such as Fashion Show Experience, craft & cultural exclusive brand projects.
- Manage global coordination of RTW presentations to our top clients: sample set management, global calendar, toolkit & collaterals, reporting
- Proven track record of at least 3 years' experience in clienteling in a luxury sector, understanding of the market and challenges faced.
- Project management skills.
- Flexibility, ability to deal with multicultural environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Law, Marketing or similar.
- Fluent English is mandatory; another language would be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel and Power Point.