If you are a LOEWE Fan with an analytical profile and fashion sensitivity, with passion towards our collection products, this is a great opportunity to join our Collection Merchandising Team in Madrid.
As Collection Merchandising Analyst you will have direct contact with all LOEWE products by coordinating categories and reporting accordingly.
- Developing reports with sales and products information to be shared with the Merchandising and other LOEWE departments.
- Monitoring costs changes and prices before, during and after the collections.
- Controlling special products processes.
- Controlling products' lifecycle (i.e. creation, description, availability, etc.).
- Developing newsletter with relevant news on products to be shared with the whole company.
- Benchmarking and carrying out market intelligence analysis (competitors, products, etc.).
- Studies in Business Administration or similar.
- Previous experience of at least 4-6 years in analytical positions in a Product, Merchandising or Marketing department.
- Passionate towards Fashion.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (other languages will be considered a plus).
- Proficiency in Office package (high skills in Excel are mandatory).