A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
- Supports the delivery of a commercial, client-centric and balanced range in line with Brand strategy.
- Understands the brand and has a commercial awareness of competitors and the market
- Ownership of the product selling tools for store, notably the creation of the Collection and Range book.
- Manage the maintenance of the Buysheet and support the Collections Merchandiser in ensuring the Buying critical path deadlines are met.
- Responsible for maintaining Product data and ensuring updated and accurate (article codes on system).
- Support the Collections Merchandiser with Product analysis.
- Conduct Competitor analysis and share feedback and suggestions.
- Conduct regular competitor shopping visits to assess their ranges in a detailed way and share feedback.
- Produce Competitor information for the Seasonal Pricing Strategy in line with Business Strategy and Brand positioning vs competitors
- Communicate relevant changes to any established Product to the wider business.
- Assist the Collections Merchandiser with ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Support with Product training for retail teams.
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Ability to balance priorities and work flexibly
- A passion for fashion and retail industry
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Excellent Excel and numerical skills
- Experience of working with Buying systems