PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Proactively provide full administration support and information to the Commercial Director.
- Provide reports and analysis on Daily Gross Sales, Orion sell out, Retail Panel, Stock & Sales Monitor, Gross Sales Outlook Actuals, New Launch Trackers, Independents Trackers, Full Line Report, Online Report, LVMH Flash Report and communicate to Sales Team. Support the business by providing accurate, meaningful, timely analysis and reporting to drive business decisions.
- Key user & Sales team contact for the allocations information system (Aurora). Ensure the accurate and appropriate levels of POSM are distributed to each of the stores across the business, both consultant and Non-Consultant doors.
- Supporting both the Key Account Managers and Retail Manager to highlight areas of risk and opportunity to ensure the teams deliver the company objectives.
- To create a user friendly reporting system, that is efficient and standardised yet adaptable.
- Responsibility for Independent accounts and 3rd Party sales force - Sell in, Monitoring, New launches.
- Develop, Collate and update a robust & standard weekly and monthly sell-in and sell-out reporting process - Maintain and continue to develop the performance trackers for specific sell-out focus.
- Plan, prepare and analyse the Commercial team business updates to present during the weekly meetings.
- Monitoring the performance of our sales teams, highlighting areas of opportunity and risk, to aid in driving towards the commercial team objectives.
- Coach, support and develop the commercial intern.
- Preparation of initial back-up and support planning data for all Launch plans (Aurora)
- Clear communication and collaboration with the Key Account Managers to enable accurate and timely completion of all Launch planning needs.
- Act as the key point of contact, for Sales Reports and Launch Planning matters.
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales in the communication of these forecasts to the field team.
Allocation & stock management
- Provide updated Analysis to the key stakeholders to enable an accurate allocation of sell-in quantities by store. Focusing on ensuring all opportunities are maximized by store, but balancing this with maximizing stock efficiency and maximizing OTB.
- Prepare, reconcile and work closely with the Key Account Managers to ensure POSM allocations are in line with the launch strategies, and the ROI required ensuring successful product launches.
- Work with VM to allocate merchandising elements and testers.
Reporting and Data maintenance
- Collate and prepare all Weekly Reports to drive performance review and assessment.
- Ensure the maintenance of the Retail Panel, to be reconciled with SAP, and sales reporting tools
- Support the field retail team on ad hoc reporting needs.
- Maintain the reconciliation between Orion and Retail reports.
- Manage the stock & sales monitor.
- Distribution breakdown for budget reviews.
- Grey market monitoring.
- Manage Orion sell-out project.
- Prepare necessary documentation for all key sales related meetings.
- Manage communication, presentations, meetings and day to day running of independent accounts.
- Set up, plan and prepare all commercial team meetings including travel as and when required.
- Support in the preparation of all Commercial team presentations.
- When necessary ensure Purchase Orders and coding of all invoices are completed in an accurate & timely manner for the Area Managers.
- When necessary administer all of the RGA process, liaising with field & Head office teams, as well as supply chain teams in Hersham.
- Act as a support function for the Commercial Director and Head of Retail on an Ad Hoc basis.
- Temp Staffing POs and management with Field Team.