Moët Hennessy, Worldwide leader in the super premium Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Glenmorangie, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy. As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant research of excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its sales turnover in the export.
The Commercial Capabilities Development Leader is a key member of the MH Academy team/ Sales transformation Hub.
The job holder is responsible for our Commercial Capabilities Development Strategy. He is setting ambitious plans and tangible actions to help our Sales Teams (Managers / Executives) build excellence and deliver the customer promise.
He is a key member of the MH Academy and contributes to our MH Sales Transformation.
Develop high level Commercial Learning Solutions :
- Relevant to Sales Executives / Managers' needs (Core selling skills, Coaching,
- Working in partnership with Markets (program development, pilots, Cascading, follow up)
Develop and support Roll-out of our new and ambitious Global On-Boarding Program
Source innovative Learning solutions adapted to MH Commercial Priorities.
Cascade, animate and measure impact:
- Plan strategically with Regions and Markets
- Act as a Role Model and Train trainers worldwide
- In a spirit of Continuous Improvement: Follow activities, promote best practices, collect feedback and measure impact
- Contributes to the animation of our Global Academy Community
- College degree, Business School
- >10 years of experience in Sales / Education
- Trade knowledge
Languages : Fluent English. French is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Commercial skills
- Pedagogic & Communication skills
- Learning designer skills
- Project management skills,
- Leadership in an international and multi-brands environment
- Coordination, synthesis & analysis capacities
- Proactivity, organized and rigorous
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Intuition for quality and luxury