Cross functional support and communication : Foster efficient communications between the Marketing and Sales teams.
Support the on trade sales team in relation to trade engagement activities and maison visits.
Event Management and Coordination: Participate in the organisation of key company events. Facilitate and coordinate key on trade meetings and engagements.
- Internal Event Management. Participate in the organization of annual MHUK company events to include:
- The MHUK Company Conference
- Summer Drinks,
- The Christmas party and Company
- Event manage and craft experiences that are relevant and enjoyable for the team
Cross Functional Communication & Guestlist Management
- Foster the communication between the on-trade and Marketing teams in relation to marketing led events and trade guests.
- Help coordinating monthly management meetings.
- Liaise with the Sales and Brand teams to coordinate the attendance of on-trade customers to key events throughout the year. Examples include:. GQ Food & Drinks Awards, Business Woman Awards, Sumer House, Goodwood, Wilderness, tastings, etc.).
- Maison Engagement Program: Manage key Maison visits requested by the on-trade team. Liase with the Sales Team, Trade contacts and Moet Hennessy maisons in order to effectively manage trade maison experience programs and associated travel arrangements.
- Master inn holders: Lead and attend master inn holders association trade trip to maison.
- Maison Trade Visit Support: Participate actively in the organisation of wine makers & maison principle visits to the UK market. Work closely with the Brand Teams to create engaging programs that successfully balance the winemakers' expectations and the commercial interests of the Sales Team.
- Support the sales team, where relevant, around work related travel bookings.
- Assist the On-Trade Sales Director with organizational duties to include communications, travel and administration
Commercial Development & Trade Team Support
- Providing support to the Commercial Development Manager and the wider on-trade sales team in relation to occasional daily tasks and team planning
- Contribute to team culture and lead the organization of the team engagement events including the on-trade away day. Help with the induction of new members within the broader Commercial Development and Trade Marketing Teams.
- Help coordinate and facilitate key business meetings throughout the year (e.g. 2020 planning)
Cross Functional Projects
- Participate in and help coordinate strategic projects to benefit different areas of the business:
- Examples include Champagne Club Trade education program
- Work with other contributors in each project to create collaboration and identify areas of opportunity for development and creativity.
- Degree level education or current student
- Fluent English
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret information
- Commercially analytical and astute
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Wine and Spirits interest
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Strong Planning and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Autonomous and can work independence
- Good problem solver, unwilling to give up on problems, willing to look for new ways of working to improve output