- Cross functional support and communications : Provide information and tools to the Sales team to implement marketing strategies & programs in the On trade
- Assist the needs of the Commercial Development Team, ensuring efficiency to allow the Sales team to spend more time with customer and in trade
- Strategic Administration: Support the Com Development team in relation to strategic administration tasks to include Aspire.
The Commercial Development (CD) Internship is a fantastic opportunity to discover our Brands, our Company and to get familiar with our Business' specificities. As an Intern you will be part of the Commercial Development, cross functional team and will report to the Commercial Development Executive. You will be liaising with other functions across our business and will have to opportunity to lead your own projects, whilst ensuring a strong administrative and logistic support for the teams.
Your role will support the following area:
DIGITAL SUPPORT & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Utilise the Linkfluence platform and be a social media champion within the team.
- Update the social media monthly tracker and perform relevant ad-hoc analysis
- Strategy: Use analysis of MH social media performance in On Trade and Off Trade accounts to allow strategy improvement over time
- Support the team with digital assets & guidelines
- Help to forecast and manage allocations of POSM for the On Trade and Off Trade teams
- Facilitating communication between sales and marketing regarding POSM
- Maintain and update the On Trade share drive (Tool Box), with all relevant assets
- Support company engagement in the Yammer platform (internal social media). Update and improve the Yammer tracker
- Usage of Air to assist the team finding the right assets
- Help MH to improve the MHPS overall usage and make sure that the content is up-to-date
- Become a champion of Salesforce and support the Sales team in the usage of it.
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT ON TRADE TEAM SUPPORT:
- Support the Commercial Development & Trade Marketing teams with trade and consumer activities, where required.
- Assist in the day-to-day functioning of the On-Trade Sales Team.
- Support maison visit requests, if required.
- Assist on Monthly reports execution and, where relevant, On Trade Maison requests
- Strategic Projects: Support and contribute to strategic projects such as ‘what's hot', a guide of the best MH accounts in UK
DESIGN, CREATION AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING:
- Trade Facing Materials: Exercise creativity and support the CD team in the creation of Trade Facing Materials: including POSM and VAP's guides. MHUK trade brochure.
- Degree level education or current student
- Fluent English
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Commercially analytical and astute
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret information
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills, SAP and Salesforce a plus
- Wine and spirits interest
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong Planning and Organisational Skills
- Good problem solver, unwilling to give up on problems, willing to look for new ways of working to improve output