- Provide information and tools to sales team to Implement marketing strategies & programs in the On trade
- Assist on Salesforces - to monitor performance and provide KPI measure to Sales management
- Assist the needs of the Commercial Development Team, ensuring efficiency to allow the Sales team to spend more time on the field
- Help Commercial Development Team with all Brand promotional activity relating to Sales
- Assist in the day-to-day functioning of the On Trade Sales Team
- Lead Brand Activity Calendar and provide sales team with complete information on activation plans
- Evaluate and give a feedback on activations to marketing team
- Assist with POS allocations, queries on POS availability and help with local POS development
- Maintain and update On Trade Tool box, with all assets On Trade team require
- Assist with FST events, including deliveries, product, POS and guestlists
- Liaising with Marketing team, to help secure assets for On Trade team needs
- Take responsibility for the updating of the MHUK trade brochures for customer
- Be fully knowledge of Salesforce (new CRM) tool
- Help manage all KPIs reporting in Salesforce, provide sales Managers with key data to help them to monitor their team
- Become a champion of the tool, to encourage the Sales team to leverage the use of Salesforce
- Assist on Monthly reports execution
- Including compilation of pictures, and monitoring Yammer to ensure correct use
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Education & Qualifications
- Degree level education or current student
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Commercially analytical and astute
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret information
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Wine and spirits interest
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong Customer focus
- Strong Planning and Organisational skills
- Demonstrate resilience and pressure management
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Good problem solver, unwilling to give up on problems, willing to look for new ways of working to improve output.