PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Lead and implement Commercial strategy with General Manager
- Manage, recruit, motivate and develop commercial team
- Plan, drive and monitor Acqua di Parma Net and Retail Sales targets ensuring the brand image is adhered to at all time.
- Accelerate retail sales in key accounts by negotiating and implementing ambitious activity plan, space/location, store support and new store opening
- Build effective relationships both internal and external, having in-depth knowledge of the accounts to ensure the development of the business.
- Define and deliver the commercial vision and sales strategy for each retail partner, in close collaboration with the General Manager
- Ensure annual planning and implementation of agreed strategy
- Set strategies and policies to ensure the defined levels of consultant and store productivity / profitability are achieved
- Set and agree annual budgets and plans to meet financial objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms and retail strategy to support annual budgets
- Full budget responsibility and control for the commercial and retail organisation
- Review distribution opportunities with General Manager including potential UK boutique : ensure the distribution meet ARA requirements.
- Ensure that retail and sell-in results are monitored on a monthly (outlook) and quarterly basis
- Develop and deliver proposals to enhance performance, on an ongoing basis
- Secure appropriate allocation and sell-in for launches
- Partner with other functions to ensure all retail opportunities are maximised
- Work with training manager to prepare and implement relevant Education plans for each channel
- Continually review and implement processes to add value in the sales function
Key Account management
- Develop, negotiate and implement an annual business plan for each designated Key Account in collaboration with the Key account team
- Lead the management of key accounts by means of regular business reviews, strategy meetings, and negotiation of annual commercial agreements.
- Build effective relationships both internal and external, having a wealth of knowledge of the accounts to ensure the development of the business
- Lead, coach and motivate team to deliver great results
- Develop the skills and capabilities of the team at both group and individual level
- Organise and deploy key communication processes internally with team and key departments and externally with retailers to ensure awareness and efficient implementation of programmes and projects