MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES
- Assist Area Manager in the day to day administrative follow-up of the area.
- Optimize the reliability of information given by the sales department to the customers and provide a high quality service.
- Be an efficient interface between the TR department and the other internal departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Registration and follow up of orders (products, POSM, GWP, Samples...): order processing, transmission to the sales administration department and follow up. Communicate the due dates to the clients.
- Track clients' requests and make sure that a qualitative answer is given to each one of them.
- Communicate each new information to the clients: price listing, products delivery dates, brief on each new products or offers.
- Manage credit notes and payments.
- Follow-up closely any expenses through our expense follow up process: invoices processing, commitments and budgets.
- Marketing Plan (new launches, promotion) follow-up and coordinates with contractors on brand guidelines.
- Forecast and left-over follow-up.
- Assist Area Manager on the follow up with Airlines (listing preparation, returns, advertising...).
- Support Retail Manager in the stock level analysis of best sellers.
- Be the key contact with Retail Managers of the area (information, requests, visuals & materials).
- Participate to the day to day administrative tasks of the department: mails, phone calls, courier.
- Assist Area Manager in consolidating sell out reports.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Very strong IT and database skills (Excel, MS Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong numerical and analysis skills
- Good communicator
- Diligent with good attention to detail
- Graduate business/marketing student and strong administration skills
- Minimum 3 years experience
- English and Mandarin Compulsory
Area Managers, Marketing Managers, Training, Field Supervisors,
Sales Coordinators, MOP TR, Marketing, Sales and Logistics in France
Suppliers, TR Operators