SELL IN AND RETAIL TRACKING
- Support Sales team filling sales weekly trackers, extract main insights and deliver weekly updates.
- Support Sales team filling trade calendars across all sales levers, anticipate main YOY changes and contribute with activation ideas YTG.
- Support sales team assessing any ADHOC financial analysis requests.
ACTIVITY MONITORING AND ASSESSMENT
- Create a comprehensive ROI activity report that supports sales team with clear understanding of how each activity is delivering.
- Extract main insights and help contributing with suggestions for 2017/2018.
- Support Sales Team on SWOT analysis for each retailer, including in-store feedback.
MAIN POINT OF CONTACT
- To be the main point of contact for Stocks Management, Sell In orders and Returns.
- Be the contract for the stores and compile all stock requests, ensuring these are replenished.
- Support the Account Managers monitoring the accuracy of the stock requests and identify areas for improvements.
- Ensure the different processes across the trade are implemented and communication flows from head office to stores.
- Support the Account Managers on quarterly sell in for the independent stores and filling New Lines Forms for all other customers.
- Support Account Managers on the returns process, liaising directly with the stores and ensuring the process runs as expected.
- Support any necessary admin processes, including keeping an up-to-date store database.
This is not an exhaustive list; there may be additional tasks, according to department's requirements. The job scope includes store visits to feedback to Head Office any constrains, concerns, best practices or new ideas, from the store to the central team.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Fluent in English.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SAP etc.).
- Available to start 1st May 2018, until 1st May 2019.
- A strong analytical and highly organised individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry.