PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To support the business by providing accurate, meaningful and timely analysis and reporting to drive business decisions.
- To support the retail team in daily tasks and projects to support the field and store based team, reporting and general admin.
- Being the first point of contact for all Area Manager Team queries.
- Collate and update Retail Reports (including):
- Weekly retail dashboard every Monday morning for both consultant and non-consultant doors.
- Weekly Retail Feedback report every Monday
- Weekly exclusive tracker every Wednesday.
- Temporary Staffing:
- Request and secure the best agencies and temporary staffing for each store.
- Ensure that all approvals have been granted by the Retail Director & Operations Coordinator
- Create the purchase orders and communicate them to the agencies in time.
- Work with the Accounts Team to clear all invoices at the end of each month.
- Stock management and replenishment:
- Update the monthly stock take for Harrods Salon and Selfridges.
- Order testers and bags for the head office ensuring that there are always enough quantities available.
- Send pre-series and testers to the Area Managers when needed.
- Order all incentive prizes with the Retail Operations Coordinator.
- Admin support:
- To support the Retail Operations Coordinator with project management of new operational projects and the improvement of all operational processes and reporting.
- Prepare expenses for Retail Director as and when needed.
- Ensure purchase orders and coding of all invoices are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate and assist on all retail excursions including hotel, flight and activities bookings.
- Support Retail Operations Coordinator through the assistance in preparing presentations & reports for all Retail team meetings and Brand Conferences.
- Send updated operational admin packs to consultant doors.
- Support in ordering testers for the all stores when needed
- Advanced in Excel
- Competent in Powerpoint
- Business school graduate
- Ability to think outside the box, and problem solve.
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English (French a plus
- Strong analytical understanding
- An aptitude for detail & numbers
- Proven ability working on reporting systems
- Strong team player
- Flexible, yet structured approach
- Fast Learner
- Driven & Ambitious to learn and develop.
- A natural affiliation with a fast-paced environment