PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Assist the Senior Commercial Manager in daily tasks and projects to achieve gross and retail sales targets, key accounts management, reporting and sales admin.
Reporting and Analysis
- Produce the weekly Retail sales reports
- Update Retailers Monthly Retail reports
- Stock &Trade analysis
- Sales tracking for the division (New launches/Christmas Coffrets.....)
- Adhoc specific analysis: by segments/by brand/by account to prepare appropriate Sales Strategy
- Prepare the Strategy & Sales meetings
- Centralise and monitor communication to accounts (Merchandising / GWP /Correspondence...)
- Administration regarding account openings, closures and changes of details
- Liaising with Retailer Contacts on Trade Marketing Plans and adhoc requests
- Liaising with Marketing and the implementation of the Marketing plan & specific Commercial Activities.
- Preparing account specific forms; New Line Forms, Site Nomination Forms and coordinating returns process.
- Liaising with Retail team regarding store specific performance and staffing
- Update & Develop the Forecast process
- Update budget files with spend and track and raise purchase orders
- Assist in the returns process (Store Audit, budget analysis...)
- Assist in implementing the Business Unit plan
- Assist in preparing sales meeting presentations
- Assist the CRM team in the coordination of retailer .com and E-commerce plans
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- IT skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Self starter
- Team player
- Proactive attitude; can do attitude
- Graduate from a Business school with strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- Experience in sales and or marketing within the luxury environment would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Microsoft office : Very High level in Excel, Word and Powerpoint