THE CONTEXT ________
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As Commercial Intern for Benefit Cosmetics, you will be assisting the Commercial Director. Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Present to retailers the novelties launch plan (and action plans if applicable)
- Ensure all POSM and GWP are ordered on time and in a controlled way
- Coordinate with local marketing the optimized assortment
- Achieve monthly and yearly sell in target
- Monitor retail sales targets for each store with the counter supervisors and BAs and analyze retail sales to ensure actual in line with forecasts
- Analyze star products sales and new product sales ensuring all opportunities are being maximized
- Review slow mover and take action
- Collect Sell Out Data from retailer, shop trend MU and P&C, MS on monthly basis.
- Consolidate promotions results, elaborate recommendations and action plan based on best-practices and key learnings
- Be pro-active, share best practices internally and make proposals to drive top line performances
- Ensure that all VM updates are on she shop floor prior on the launch date.
- Propose any optimization ideas to VM team for review and implementation
YOUR PROFILE ____________
- Student in business school or in university
- A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who's autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
- Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity, and business-oriented
- Microsoft Office Suite: strong knowledge of Excel and basic formulas, very good knowledge of PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English and French. Arabic is a plus
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- As part of LVMH, PCDO offers Career opportunities with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
This paid internship is for a period of 6 months (June. 2021 - Dec 2021), and based in Dubai, UAE.