Reporting into the Commercial Planning Manager, you are the Commercial Planning expert for Moet Hennessy UK, business partnering with the Sales teams, providing them with support, analysis and insight to allow efficient business decision making both with customers and internally.
- Understand, analyse and master customer profitability ; create and maintain a toolbox to support both on-trade and off-trade sales teams decision making
- Responsible for the promotional calendar and the evaluation of promotions by customer & product
- Own the monthly communication with external customers to gain sell out and item category information, collating, loading and then analyzing the data within the MH BI sales tool.
- Grocery Sell Out Data - Maintain EPOS tracker, analyse sell-out & stock in trade
- Develop a detailed knowledge and provide detailed customers margins / RSP analysis
- Manage the creation and update of the Price List
- Minimum Wholesale Analysis (spot rate)
- Manage the FTT process from the creation of PAFs (Promotion Agreement Forms) to their input in SAP, including free bottles analysis
- Proactively challenge the sales teams volume and "Funds to the Trade" forecasts both through 1:1 relationships and by attending sales team meetings to present analysis and insight.
- Produce regular sales reports, including volume updates, DTG reports, manage the monthly sales reporting process, BPC report generation and various reports for the company as required.
- Become an expert in the use of software and tools utilized by the commercial teams (Sales Force, Qlik and BPC)
- To support the Commercial Planning Manager in the provision of information for regular monthly reports, business reviews and ad hoc requests from senior team as required.
- Assist into creating a standard presentation "frame" which would be used for various business updates, reviews and analyses
Budget / Brand Planning
- Assist the Commercial Planning Manager with the Budget Preparation - Channel/Account Planning Process
- Coordinate the update of Commercial Packs, set up a process to allow for a smoother and more regular use of these dashboards
- Model & present various business scenario, taking into account volume, price, profitability and ad-hoc parameters
Induction / Trainings
- As expert of the different commercial planning tools, hold regular trainings and Q&A sessions to maintain sales community knowledge & expertise
- Train new joiners on commercial planning tools, create a "new hire" toolbox and training program
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Sales Team (On and Off Trade)
- Finance Team
- Customer Service
- Customers in "Route to Market" channel as required for data
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree level
Professional experience & know how
- Demonstrate 2-3 years successful experience in a business partnering role that involved multiple internal clients, a strong planning & performance management dimension, fast paced, high-volume data analysis, reporting, communication.
- Grit and motivation to improve the general efficiency of processes, systems and organisation.
Technical & management skills
- Software & Computer skills : Business Planning Tool (SAP BPC or Cognos TM1), Oracle Essbase
- Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint expert, VBA a plus
- Finance & number literate
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Commercially aware and strategic thinker
- Entrepreneurial, agile & proactive approach
- Ability to interrogate data, reach rational conclusions & provide clear recommendations
- Ability to work across functions with the various business partners within Moet Hennessy UK and the wider group