Commercial Planning Intern
To work alongside the Commercial Planning Team, to be heavily involved in the day to day of MHUK Commercial operations, sitting between Finance and Sales. Take an active part in all topics managed by Commercial Planning, with a focus on being the UK key point of contact for Aspire; the Moet Hennessy suite of tools for Sales teams, aiming at better managing customers (Salesforce) and visualising commercial data (Qliksense BI).
Business Tools Management (Aspire)
Be the UK key point of contact for Aspire; the Moet Hennessy suite of tools for sales teams, aiming at better managing customers (Salesforce) & visualising commercial data (Qliksense BI).
- Act as an administrator and update the tools with relevant information. Liaise with central team at HQ.
- Play a key role in the usage, management and access of information and tools by the Sales Teams.
- Build and maintain the customer hierarchy in the various systems.
- Coordinate UK implementation of all commercial projects led through Aspire.
Sales Data Collection & Analysis
Be involved in the key project aiming at collecting & analysing e-retail data:
- Assist in developing our list of customer sharing data by liaising with sales teams.
- Process data received on a monthly basis from e-retail customers.
- Explore ways of using the data, supporting creation of reports, and a robust monthly process.
- Provide support on E-business monthly reporting to MH Europe.
Support the wholesale (On-Trade) data collection process and analysis:
- Process all the data received from wholesalers on a monthly basis, to load them in our Business Intelligence tool.
- Update trackers to make sure correct data is requested with wholesalers.
- Maintain mapping tables (products / customers) for each wholesaler.
- Test and reconcile data loaded in the BI tool (QlikSense).
- Maintain the multiple sources used in Power Bi to keep accurate and up to date On-Trade reports.
Sales Planning Support
Assist the On-Trade sales team on their planning journey and support coordination of the monthly planning cycle
- Become a key Commercial Planning point of contact for our On-Trade team.
- Own and maintain On-Trade forecast planning tool.
- Answer requests from sales team: ad-hoc analyses, build, maintain and communicate reports.
- Explore new ways to improve reports, and forecasting tools.
Sales Team Investment Management
Assist the team in all steps of the promotional funds input & management:
- Create and amend investment in SAP throughout the year.
- Participate in the quarterly investment review assisting the team in the reallocation of funds.
- Support the end of year On-Trade investment challenge with the Commercial Business Partner by building reports, meeting with sales teams, amending SAP and forecast to ensure budget is achieved.
Commercial Planning Training & Documentation
Work with the Commercial Business Partner to regularly train the On-Trade sales team on all Commercial Planning topics
- Organise Commercial Planning inductions for new joiners; covering planning cycle, forecasting tools, and other commercial software. (QlikSense, Power BI...)
- Build and maintain adequate documentation on the various On-Trade Commercial Planning processes.
Education: Bachelor or Master's degree
Language: Fluent English
Professional experience & know how:
- Systems & data management experience in a commercial environment is a plus.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to improve overall efficiency and to ensure deadlines are met.
- Interest in the Wines & Spirits industry is a plus.
Technical & management skills:
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS), VBA is a plus
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), Power BI is a plus
- Information systems acumen preferred (SAP & Business Planning tool)
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication, listening skills and a team player
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Rigorous, adaptable and autonomous
- Enjoys working with data
- Proactive learner, who learns as they go
This internship is for 12 months.