Support the Corporate and Private Sales Team across sales, marketing and administration:
- Prompt handling of commercial and administrative queries from clients & Corporate/ Private team members
- Event and marketing support for both internal, external and activations
- Managing the Corporate website & client database
- Team Aspire champion
- Sales generations and prospecting
Event & Marketing Management
- Coordinate brand presence and communication at Corporate client partner events & maintain activation, incentives and education calendar
- Update the Corporate website transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving data & maintenance
- Liaise with other departments to order and deliver stock and point of sale material agreed on time whilst maintaining Corporate allocation inventory & anticipating needs
- Assist if needed in the run of these events (may include out of hours and weekends on occasion).
Executive Administrative Support
- Assist existing and new clients throughout their purchasing experience with Moët Hennessy (e.g. explaining ordering procedures, giving support for new account opening, accompanying payments, coordinating orders with customer service and placing after sale calls maintaining customer confidence
- Account creation and credit terms support & follow up
- Weekly/monthly corporate team reporting, volumes, held orders, events overview, meetings & adhoc instructions
- Support with client contracts, team travel, team meetings & Private Director requests
- Prospect for new business opportunities utilising all available tools effectively (e.g. brochures, calling, referrals, digital/online) & record all successful business
- Manage all direct account orders not received by the sales team
- Volkswagen Group Account support:
- Weekly sales report from MHUK customer service team to VWG
- Incentive calendar management including budgeting, logistics, communication & execution
- Monthly volume rebate management and recording
- Assist with any department tasks and opportunities which may arise on an ad hoc basis.
- Support Corporate Sales Manager with the department A&P / FTT budget tracker
- Management of all personalised products ensuring quality check and delivery execution
- Ownership of carousel stock inventory
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Corporate and Private Account Manager London
- Corporate and Private Account Manager Regions
- Credit Control Team
- Customer service team
- Marketing Teams
- Corporate and Private clients
- New prospects
- Suppliers, particularly relating to events
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills, able to handle multiple tasks
- Resilient and persistent
- Displays passion when representing the brands
- Ability to assert oneself to manage various stakeholders and handle time pressure
- An interest and knowledge of Wines and Spirits would be beneficial
Professional experience & know how
- At least 1 year of office experience (including data entry, answering telephone enquiries, basic knowledge of administrative processing and reporting)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some operational experience of managing events or other activities would be advantageous.