The Commissions & Payroll Administrator will be responsible for Beauty Consultants commissions process. They will process the sales reported by store staff and calculate the commission for payroll, ensuring figures are accurate and timely by liaising with managers. As well as working to continually improve and adapt these processes, they will also have responsibility for payroll administration.
- Checking weekly sales reported via the Web reporting for accuracy
- Publishing weekly discrepancy reports to the Area and Retail Managers using Excel.
- Manage and calculate the beauty consultants monthly commission.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met in order for commission to be submitted in time for payment
- Ensuring the commission process is adhered to and is running in the most efficient way and challenge processes to line manager where appropriate
Commissions Retail Tool
- Maintenance and amendment of the commissions retail tool, liaising with IT team.
- Understand its functionality
- Manage and check commission calculated for the beauty consultants within deadlines
- Follow on weekly communication for discrepancies to ensure that there is timely payment of all commissions
- Update query log when necessary to show outstanding issues.
HR & Payroll Administration
- Support in ensuring all payroll and HR administration for Beauty Consultants is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare contracts for Beauty Consultants and manage new starter, changes and leaver processes and paperwork
- Liaising with the payroll bureau to ensure the accurate and timely payment of all Beauty Consultants in the agreed deadlines.
- Liaising with Beauty Consultants, Area/Retail Managers and HR Field Managers to resolve any queries.
- To respond and resolve payroll queries for Beauty Consultants
- To deal with telephone, email and written queries in a timely manner
- Support HR team with ad hoc HR projects
- Act in a supportive and professional manner at all times to the HR team
- Completion of general administration and filing ensuring all files are maintained and up to date
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Team Player
- Highly process orientated
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good sense of urgency and able to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly numerate
- Experience within either the retail or hospitality sectors a benefit.
- Strong understanding and experience of customer service standards is essential
- Previous employment within a high fast paced environment.
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous administration experience is
- Previous payroll experience is desirable