The Communications Director is responsible for developing the overall brand communication strategy, plan, objectives, and KPI for the Chandon and Estates & Wines portfolios; as well as managing the relationships with internal and external partners to maintain brand image and performance.
Brand Story Book/Press Strategy
- Build the Brand Story book for the Chandon and Estates & Wines portfolios
- Define Media angles, stories, targets and tools (press trip, photos....) to create visibility for the brands
- Set and prioritize yearly Press/Media Relation calendar
- Lead all press and editorial placements for the brands, including the development of PR-driving programs, partnerships, events as well as development of all communications materials; drive lifestyle stories
- Support the definition of the brand editorial line and set editorial resources to manage editorial content creation
- Deliver Press coverage (on and off line) for key brand moments, products and activations
- Transform Marketing program objectives into media relation and press plans
- Secure wine ratings in National Wine magazines, Food and Wine section of daily/online outlets
- Lead in-market press-driven winemaker tours
Internal & Corporate Communication
- Lead internal communication flow for sales, distributor etc.
- Support the building and amplification of corporate communication theme - sustainable development, CSR etc.
- Support crisis communication for the Chandon Maison
Education: Undergraduate Degree required
Experience and Skills:
Senior experience - 8+ years of experience in Communications
Solid experience in Press/Media Relations with strong organizational and project management skills.
Ability to juggle with many projects/stakeholders
Knowledge of the Wine key gatekeepers is a plus
Knowledge of the Napa/SF wine influencers scene is a big plus
Based in NYC
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.