Bulgari is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market. We design, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than 10.000 exclusive perfumeries.
Quality and excellence are the basis of our culture that reflects the same commitment within the working environment to achieve an organisation aimed at the full satisfaction of the customer.
Excellence for Bulgari means the perfect balance between top quality products and impeccable services worldwide.
Bulgari belongs to the LVMH Group (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group).
For its multicultural and challenging HR department, Bulgari is looking for a motivated and passionate Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
Working in close relation with the Hr Administration specialist and reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the Compensation and Benefits programs (overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards and benefits) and monitoring salary structures in order to balance staffing needs with cost controls.
- Guarantee that Policies, procedures and programs implemented locally are aligned with the Organization's objectives, HR vision, Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively support and advise on all Compensation and Benefits related matters.
- Educate, mentor and train local HR staff on Compensation & Benefits topics if needed.
- Implement and deploy locally the variable Compensation structures. Work with the local Management to design and deploy initiatives (e.g. spot incentive plans) aligned with business strategies.
- Oversee competitive analysis, salary increases and compensation structures at local level by running specific Market Surveys through Mercer, analyzing the outcomes in order to ensure appropriate Compensation across all Departments and sharing the results.
- Prepare and validate package for expatriate population and other.
- In charge of the Incentive Plan calculation and processes
- Manage Reporting activities.
- Oversee Budgeting & Forecasting activities in relation to Personnel Costs. Guarantee that the culture beneath cost planning, analysis and control is spread amongst the local management and HR community.
- Liaise with finance to give in a timely manner all accruals.
- Guarantee that HR Tools are correctly used. Be responsible for the accuracy and constant update of information uploaded in the systems.
- Monitor Bulgari monthly Headcount.
- Participate actively to the internal communication initiative.
- Back-up of the Hr Administration specialist
- Business knowledge
- Quantitative data analysis
- Expert in excel
- Accounting principles and procedures
- National and International Labour Law
- Knowledge of LVMH Policies and Procedures
- IT Applications (SAP HR, Core HR, Mercer tool etc.)
- Excellence Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Integrity & Trust
- Role Competencies