The candidate will be based in Rome within the Human Resources Department. Reporting to the HR Talent & Organization Development, Compensation & Benefits, Budget & Reporting Director, the candidate will design, develop, implement and maintain a compensation policy and reward strategy for all the company at worldwide level; define salary ranges in terms of fixed salary, variables, benefits, maintaining a consistency with HR & Company strategies in order to attract and retain the best talents; ensure that Payroll Costs Budget and HR Reporting are properly conducted according to LVMH and internal guidelines; manage the LVMH HR information systems.
- Carry out constants internal / LVMH Group / external salary and benefits benchmarking and provide analysis to the WW HRD and Regional HRDs to meet Company needs and business objectives;
- Coordinate and supervise Corporate and Retail Companies participation to surveys on salary and benefits;
- Define and implement LVMH Group and Company guidelines for annual salary review according to economical and market data;
- Provide recommendations to Regional HR Depts for salary review proposals;
- Assist Regional HR Depts to define a correct compensation package for local managerial and non managerial new hirings, in collaboration with the LVMH Regional C&B teams;
- Develop compensation packages for Expatriates;
- Support Regional HR and local Retail teams in the definition of sales force incentives structure;
- Work in partnership with Regional HR teams and coordinate them for the preparation and submission of LVMH monthly and annual HR reporting;
- Collaborate with the Regional HR teams to prepare the Payroll Costs Budget and Forecast for Retail Companies;
- Assist HR Talent & Organization Development team in Performance Management, Job Evaluation and Job Mapping Projects;
- Supervise the constant update of LVMH employee data management system, monitor data accuracy and alignment with the company organization;
- Work with Corporate and Regional HR Depts to develop interfaces with other company information systems.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering;
- From 3 to 5 years related experience in an international environment;
- Fluency in Italian and English, French would be a nice to have;
- Proactive, independent and autonomous;
- Detail oriented;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.