Responsible for Compensation & Benefits policies and packages for Parfums Christian Dior Orient entities across Middle East and Africa ensuring internal equity, market competitiveness and policy application and fairness.
Mission: Define and implement the Compensation Policy
- Put together & approve global competitive compensation offers for the Middle-East
- Main point of contact for all P&C HR Business Partners in MEA
- Support the HRD and HRBP's in the Middle East in their C&B projects and initiatives
- Contribute to annual salary surveys (Mercer general functions and Hay retail surveys)
- Update the internal job grading and continue to roll-out the system in Middle-East countries according to Mercer's IPE Methodology
- Prepare Salary Review increase budgets with local HR based on macro-economic indicators and market trends
- Prepare compensation tools for the Salary Review annual campaign: internal & market cash / total cash compensation graphs ("nuages de points")
- Review, challenge and advise on the ICR Salary review proposals with the HRBP and GM before final Maison review.
- Coordinate and support HRBP of the other brands during the ICR process, ensuring that the LVMH guidelines are respected and fully applied.
- Consolidation of the Salary reviews at regional level and synthesis meeting with HQ Central & Regional LVMH teams
- Punctual benchmarking studies to analyze the competitiveness of our compensation packages for key functions and talents
- Support the creation/management of incentive, commission and bonus schemes for PCDO employees ensuring relevance, equity and fairness in application.
Mission: Update and implementation of Benefits schemes
- Update on a yearly basis the Benefits database Middle-East
- Conduct analysis to assess that benefits provided to our employees are competitive
- Implement new benefits schemes with local HR and HQ Central team (trends, communication plans, employee satisfaction)
Mission: Prepare the staff costs budget, Revison 1 & Revision 2 for PCD SSC Middle-East , ADP& Loewe.
- Be compliant with guidelines & deadlines for staff cost budget cycles preparation (Budget, R1 & R2)
- Work with the business leaders and HRBP to understand, challenge and capture workforce simulations
- Responsible for data upload on Central workforce/budgeting tools for HR
Mission: Prepare international mobility offers
- Work with HQ Central team to prepare package calculation including benefits and international perks
- Extend the offer to the candidates with HQ International Mobility Manager
- Manage the compensation-related topics during the incumbent's international assignment
- Ensure respect and adherence to LVMH Group Policy
Other projects / processes:
- Payroll management with Chalhoub. Input and validation of payroll files all P&C brands
- Monthly reporting to the Central team in line with stipulated requirements.
- Workforce analytics and preparation of data for the use of the HRD
- Review and propose enhancements to existing benefits for PCDO for market competitiveness and employee wellbeing
- You have a higher education in Human Resources with a specialization in C&B and International Mobility
- You have a solid professional experience in compensation fields either in HR consulting or in a large international firm
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team
- You have very strong capability in working with figures and numbers using tools in a smart way
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are project oriented and a self-starter
- You have a huge sense of customer service
- You have a high energy and commitment level and are results oriented
- You are organized, proactive and can work well autonomously
- You speak fluent English
Role will involve working closely with the Central HQ in Paris as well as the JV partner may be required to be involved in projects / processes for Central HQ in Paris and other P&C brands.