- To manage the HR budgeting, planning and reporting process across all brands
- To manage compensation and benefits strategy for all functions and across all brands for UK & Ireland in line with LVMH Policies
- To define and monitor HR KPIs, providing analysis and insights for retail as well as head office operations
- Build HR budgets with Head of Departments and the HR Director.
- Ensure tracking and control of HR budgets on a monthly basis liaising with financial controllers, management & recruitment.
- Be a key contributor to all budget and budget review processes (B/R1/R2)
- Provide insight and ad hoc analysis as and when required for Management
Compensation & Benefits
- Manage salary and compensation benchmarking, taking into account up to date market surveys, national statistics, trends etc.
- Ensure that the benefits strategy is competitive and appropriate, across Head office and Retail populations
- Supervise Benefits administration: pensions, health insurance, benefits providers
- Supervise monthly commission calculation for retail staff and prepare annual compensation review with management.
- Ensure bonus annual bonus calculations in an accurate
HR Reporting & analysis
- Supervise monthly & annual HR Reporting: starters, leavers, full time equivalents (FTE). In accordance with group requirements
- Review and optimise KPIs for HR activities and related reporting and action plans
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
- HR Team
- General Managers
- Commercial and Retail Management teams
- Finance Director and Brand Financial Controllers
- Maison Head Offices
- Consultants as and when appropriate
- Benefit providers
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Analytical: The desire to analyse, understand and interpret data and provide recommendations for financial and organizational decision making processes
- Commercial Awareness: Understanding the impact of actions upon the P&L and comfortable with stakeholder management internally and externally. Sensitive to the differing objectives
- Structured and methodical approach
- At ease with working in a fast paced environment, balancing recurrent reporting requirements with ad-hoc analyses
- Problem solving: A constant quest to improve the status quo and improve effectiveness, through identification of and recommending solutions to resolve issues and maximize opportunities.
- Communication skills: strong ability to articulate analysis into recommended action plans to senior management.
- Proven track record in Finance Controlling (cost centres, PNL) and understanding of payroll processes
- MS Office
- Advanced Excel
- University Degree
- Fluent English, additional French would be an advantage