TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records.
The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
The production of components and the assembly of smartwatches is a strategic element of Tag Heuer. The job is to ensure the quality of product development until they are marketed. The cross-sectional positioning of Quality Assurance must enable efficient communication within the project team by guaranteeing the methodologies of a high quality of electronic expertise.
Connected Watch Quality Project Manager
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you are responsible for the quality and reliability of our new product, the TAG Heuer Connected. You will join the TAG Heuer team and will provide technical support to both manufacturing & engineering.
Your main missions are :
Connected Watch Quality Project Management
- Participate in the development of project specifications
- Lead the FMEA to identify potential product failure and preventive / corrective actions
- Define the failure and analysis processes for the production phase
- Implement the Incoming Quality Control process for electronic components and external parts
- Since implementation phase and during production, define, organize and manage product quality audit in the field (OBA) ;
- Review and analyze manufacturing line product failures, propose & lead corrective actions
- Challenge suppliers to implement action plans in the event of non-compliance and validate them
- Review and guide product and component testing, provide technical assistance in the testing
- Develop reliability ranges with supplier and internal laboratories from the Dev phase to the SAV
- Closely work and coordinate both internal teams (manufacturing, methods, test engineering, quality, design) and our partner's teams (Intel)
- Participate in the development of new references in conjunction with the development and quality control departments
- Share and resolve quality issues at every stage
- Provide design input to improve product reliability
- Follow the quality of external parts suppliers
- Follow the quality of external parts in life series and routine plan
- Generate quality reports
- Follow quality indicators and propose improvement actions
- Participate in continuous improvement actions in its sector
- Standardize and streamline quality practices (IAQ, ICQ, Routine and Reliability Range, Audit...).
Graduated with an engineering degree in quality or equivalent, you have already acquired a strong experience with a minimum of 3 years in project management in an electronic industry.
You have a very good command of French and English.
Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment. Agile, adaptable and results driven, you are organized, rigorous & methodical, and have strong analytical skills.
Teamplayer, you are known for your good communication & interpersonal skills.