Reporting to Clos19 Operations Manager, you will act as a team lead for an external customer service team that responds to phone, email and live chat requests from customers.
At Clos19 you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest wines, champagnes and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to take a step into the exceptional.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Care strategy and providing the highest level of customer service to our online customers.
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems through liaising with all areas of the organization (Sales / Content, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Supervising all aspects of the customer service through a variety of channels including calls, email, web and social media platforms .
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Improving processes in order to increase Agents' productivity and reduce customers efforts
- Continuing to build the Customer Care vision and roadmap, with the highest quality standards
- Reporting trends regarding customer feedback and website bugs.
- Managing fraud, refunds and other requests linked to the payment gateway.
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Maintain collaboration and communication with the rest of the e-commerce team about products, promotions and opportunities for improved end-to-end consumer experience.
Education: Master degree.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and German advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 5-7 years' experience in Customer Service's roles.
Skills and knowledge:
- Customer-centric, resilient and passionate about luxury excellence.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong Organisational Skills
- E-commerce background mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of Zendesk and Salesforce Marketing Cloud