Work with line manager on consumer engagement planning, execution and measurement focused on events and influencer marketing, resulting in long term brand equity and cultural relevance.
Experiential and Influencer Marketing
- Drive innovation and breakthrough activations on all experiential initiatives for the brand within budget
- Set agreed OGSMs (Objectives, Goals, Strategy, Metrics) for all experiential initiatives.
- Manage the execution of tent pole events for consumers, media and other stakeholders including all sponsored, public relations and trade events
- Champion the consumer and always focus on delivering the optimal Hennessy brand experience
- Leverage target consumer and trade insights to identify suitable promotion and sponsorship territories that are consumer compelling, in line with brand strategy, can be effectively implemented and are motivational in business-building to trade.
- Monitor program activation and results delivering comprehensive recaps that demonstrate ROI against agreed objectives.
- Ensure program or initiative budget is approved through MH USA financial and legal approval guidelines
- Support Hennessy Trade Marketing team and Regional BDMs to ensure all activities are flawlessly implemented through MH USA sales, distributors and on/off premise retailers Provide all necessary program information for sales tool development
- Support BTL Director on National Hennessy sampling (On/Off) programs working with both assigned national sampling agency or agreed other vendors
- Ensure regular and ongoing communication to field/BDMs on all programs and events in development
- Consult with Multicultural Marketing and Corporate Communications/Media Relations departments to coordinate activities that have publicity potential for brands
- Work closely with Digital and PR teams to ensure all programs and activations are developed with digital and press KPIs in mind
- Maintain day to day written/verbal communication with marketing brand managers including: regular updates on events/PR, obtaining necessary approvals, issuing budget updates
- Support communications program, including press trips and immersion trips to Cognac region
- Support influencer engagement programs
- Ensuring clear briefs and/or RFPs are provided to agency partners, including KPIs
- Manage outside agencies on implementation of brand events; oversee outside agencies to ensure that brands are presented in a manner consistent with individual brand images as directed by Marketing
- Review and evaluate agency proposals against strategic and regional brand objectives
- Manage the execution of events with regional marketing, sales promotion and advertising agencies as required
- Create KPIs for events and measure results in a timely manner
- Based on results, identify new opportunities and areas for growth or improvement
- Monitor and manage T&E budget for self
- Monitor and manage event/program budgets
- Overall team support
Economical data (volume, Revenue, OP,) :
Will manage multi-million-dollar program budgets
- Will set quantitative and qualitative goals
- Will measure program ROI
Education: Marketing Degree required; MBA Preferred
Professional experience: 5-7+ years brand marketing experience in luxury environment. Strong experience developing integrated marketing programs. Public Relations experience a plus.
Experience working with celebrities, micro-influencers, brand ambassadors.
Excellent agency leadership and management skills.
Excellent budget planning and management skills.
Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.