What responsibilities will you have?
To bring the consumer at the center of brand strategies & activation plans in all touch points: on-premise accounts, retail, events, social media, online, traditional media, and enable crafting unique, unforgettable and sharable experiences for them.
- Work closely with the Brand Teams to help them improve consumer understanding though consumer research and available open sources but also through creative, local, adhoc ways (social media listening, events surveys, mystery shoppers, etc.)
- Build Trade & Consumer Engagement Strategy in accounts in strong collaboration with the Trade Marketing teams driving Salience & Aspiration, Presence & Disruption and Delight & Advocacy with a specific focus on digital media and influencers.
- Help Brand Teams build their Media and Influence Strategy & Plan within their yearly brand planning process recommending relevant territories /channels /outlets / personalities / brand partners and necessary resources to drive impact and engagement through paid, earned and owned plans
- Co-create with Brand leads and Trade Marketing Manager and implement best-in-class and innovative activations that bring consumer experience to the next level, whether this is in the trade, at events or through media channels maximizing digital levers.
- Build a consumer database implementing a systematic and legal data capture process and tool with the view to build a CRM plan in the middle-term (GDPR champion)
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Minimum 7 years' experience in operational marketing / field sales / trade marketing
- Strong Digital component in previous experience (digital communication and/or digital sales)
- Business acumen, strategic thinking, creativity
- Knowledge of the spanish market in the w&s industry
- Passion for w&s and luxury brands
- Fluent in Spanish and English