Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. You will be a key member of the Marketing Team, made up of over 20 people who are responsible for planning and creating all marketing collateral. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Programmes, the Content Producer will lead the production of best-in class marketing content to support the brand's strategic and commercial plan. The role will involve working closely with the cross-functional HQ team and coordinating with regional marketing teams to produce locally relevant work across the globe.
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead, plan, and manage internal and external content production projects, ensuring all content assets are delivered on time and budget.
- Liaise between our company and top-class directors, photographers, production companies, animators, editors, music companies, casting directors, agents and other industry associations.
- Lead conversations to align cross functional teams and key stakeholders in regards production matters.
- Service the adaptation of global content according regional marketing plans, assisting in the production of local deliverables.
- Proactively and effectively set and monitor overall production timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs, navigating competing priorities and escalating accordingly.
- Create and manage budgets, negotiating fees and expenses, being the main responsible for all finance related matters.
- Assist Head of Marketing Programmes on usage rights negotiations and related contracts with talent, agents, production companies, etc.
- Keep an established network of world-class production, photography, illustration, animation, editing, sound-design, music composers, etc.
- Aware of production innovation to maintain industry leading creative output
- Able to manage a high volume of projects in parallel with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Support the Head of Marketing programs in driving operational discipline within the wider office. Proactively recognising cross-functional blockers, challenges and workflow constraints and providing operational solutions.
We're looking for a seasoned Content Producer to join our team to lead large scale productions. It is a critical role that drives a production forward and keeps things on track every day, always ready to solve all eventualities. The candidate should ideally have previous fashion content production (film & print) experience, be happy to be involved with project management/ administrative tasks, have excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for delivering high-end creative on time and on Budget.
We are looking for a Content Producer that has:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience acting as a producer in a creatively-driven environment, managing large scale productions - both moving and still formats - of high-quality creative projects for multiple marketing verticals/ clients/ regions
- Has experience producing content for a Luxury brand or another brand with similar values
- Experience working across multiple channels & deliverables
- Excels when working in cross-functional teams
- Possesses an intellectual curiosity for fashion, culture, arts and craft
- Has strong communication and analytical skills - Fluency in English is required