Reporting to Clos19 Marketing & Communication Director, you will be responsible for the resourcing and production strategy and processes to deliver all content and media assets required across the business in order to increase visibility, desirability and business revenue, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Own Clos19 tone of voice with marketing & communication director.
- Work with business teams to co-ordinate the Clos19 digital content plan according to the business and digital strategy.
- Manage the global Clos19 content calendar.
- Schedule content production in line with brand, trading, marketing and CRM timelines (on and offline) to maximize effectiveness.
- Work with the Maisons to plan content in collaboration in order to complement the Maisons and Clos19 content strategies.
- Work with agencies and freelancers as required to produce and deliver required content in accordance to Clos19 brand guidelines in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage and work with creative teams to refine positioning and supervise all shoots.
- Ensure quality control of all content assets in adherence with the charters and guidelines (brand and legal).
- Ensure creative asset briefs for use are optimized and can be leveraged effectively across multiple platforms and devices.
- Manage and collate the inputs and outputs for all product content: imagery, video, descriptions, taxonomy.
- Manage production (agencies, freelancers, casting, directors, rights, location).
- Manage relationships with external providers.
- Ensure respect of literacy contents.
- Prepare global content for local translations, manage and co-ordinate workflows.
- Ensure the content strategy is aligned with the marketing strategy to maximize traffic acquisition - SEO, PPC, affiliates, retargeting, social media.
- Ensure the content strategy is aligned with the CRM strategy to deliver first in class personalization and superior customer experience.
- Work with the Maisons and Markets to gather all content assets and manage appropriately within the PIM and DAM systems, working closely with the webmaster.
- Ensure methodologies are in place to measure performance of all content.
- Support business and marketing teams A/B and M/V testing requirements.
- Work with business team to develop content targets.
- Report regularly on all results.
- Work with business team to develop a set of KPIs to measure content performance and ROI.
- Manage internal team to produce and deliver required content according to the content calendar.
- Manage the content budget.
- Keep updated on digital trends and developments.
- Collaborate with fellow stakeholders to identify, develop and improve the brand's digital content processes.
Develop effective processes with webmaster to manage all content uploads to Clos19 site.
Education: Master degree, preferably in communication or journalism.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 10 years' experience in content marketing ideally in luxury and/ or e.commerce role. Proven studio coordination experience in an e.commerce studio or similar leading a team of copy-writers, retouchers, photographers and videographers in a high quality production line environment...
Skills and knowledge:
- Solid experience delivering both operational efficiency and luxury level quality.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with popular content management systems and Web Platforms (Drupal, Demandware, Hybris, Magento etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Basic adobe photoshop skills.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Proven budget management experience.
- Past experience working with creative agencies, content agencies, photographers etc
Passion, Integrity and Energy!
At Clos19 (clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.