Being part of LOEWE gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a fast moving and ambitious company.
We are looking for a Continous Improvement Engineer to join our Industrial team located in Madrid (Getafe).
- Propose, follow and encourage action plans to improve results and achieve objectives.
- Orientate production resources to achieve results.
- Ensuring the optimisation of production processes to achieve the objectives of safety, ergonomics, lead time and performance.
- Creation and monitoring of KPI's ensuring that reliable data is available.
- Encourage and participate in organisational improvement exercises, kaizen, observations...
- Facilitate problem solving by involving and cooperating with the teams.
- Accompany production teams in change management and influence results.
- Generate positive impact for the business.
- Bachelor´s degree Engineering & complementary training in continuous improvement tools.
- Previous experience in similar position.
- English B2-C1
- Microsoft Office.
- ERP knowledge valuable.
- Results orientation.
- Analytical thinking.
- Facilitator and team player.
- Impact and influence.