LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is the world leader in luxury with a range of 75+ prestigious brands. Thanks to our brand strategy and our international retail expansion, we are continuously growing and further developing since our foundation in 1987. Today, more than 156 000 employees contribute to the success of our group. Our products and values combine tradition and innovation and represent the highest quality.
LVMH Parfums & Kosmetik Deutschland GmbH is the German sales company for the perfume and cosmetics brands Dior, Guerlain, Benefit, Acqua di Parma, Givenchy and Kenzo.
Become part of our success story as ...
CONTROLLER (M/F/D) BENEFIT COSMETICS
full-time and from January 2021 in Düsseldorf
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open and approachable atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Welcoming and passionate teams, who are eager to push their ideas
- Personal development opportunities according to your individual career path
- Considerable employee benefits: flexible working hours & mobile work, health- & fitness programmes, employee discounts & events etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Responsibility for the Business Planning & Analysis of our maison Benefit Cosmetics
- Lead the preparation of budget and all related revisions in close cooperation with the Brand General Manager
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly closings in close cooperation with accounting
- Provide analyses, forecasts and reportings in order to support the business and derive well-founded business decisions
- Ensure the follow-up of financial estimation of investment projects / capital expenditures
- Provide required pre-investment and ROI analyses on marketing activations, store rollouts and other projects
- Challenge and improve financial processes and become a key partner for management, HQ and related departments
WHAT TO BRING:
- Relevant university degree in business or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Controlling in an international environment - ideally in FMCG, luxury goods, cosmetics and/or pharmaceuticals
- Strong MS Excel (ideally Visual Basic) and SAP (FI/CO) skills
- Fluent in English, German in a real plus
- Dynamic and flexible personality with a business partnership mindset
- Strong analytical and conceptional thinker with a solution-oriented and pragmatic work-ethic and organizational talent
- Strong team player and relationship builder with an open personality and a high level of intrinsic motivation
JUST GIVE IT A TRY AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking forward to your complete application (incl. salary expectation and earliest starting date).
Contact: Julia Ehlert