The LVMH group brings together truly exceptional Houses. Each of them creates products that embody unique savoir-faire, a carefully preserved heritage and a dynamic engagement with modernity. These creations make our Houses ambassadors of a distinctively refined art de vivre.
We are the local sales organization of the LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics branch and we are looking for a new team member in Finance. Join us as
Controller (m/f/d) 100% based in Zurich, Switzerland
Your passion - your job:
You support the Finance & Operations Director in the reporting, controlling and business analysis for our brands.
- Oversee the collaboration and creation of budget and forecasts
- Manage controlling of cost-deviations with the departments - highlight deviations and help manage the costs
- Develop „in house" applications / reports and improve existing reporting
- Prepare ad hoc analysis
- Manage monthly standard reporting / consolidated group reporting to headquarter and local management
- Be responsible for ongoing detailed reports and cost analysis in connection with all P&L lines
- Oversee asset management and depreciation
- Initialize monthly, quarterly and annual closings IFRS
- Prepare data for the SAP accounting
- Perform sales analyses (sell out and sell in)
- Analyze customer performance
- Coordinate back office activities (legal filings, audit support, internal control)
Your qualification - your profile:
- Bachelor's / master's degree in finance, accounting or controlling
- At least 3-5 years of profound work experience in an international work environment preferably in the luxury or FMCG industry
- Fluent in English & German and French would be a plus
- Strong SAP & MS Office skills especially in Excel (i.e. V Lookup, Charting, if/when formulas, Pivot charts)
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Dynamic, independent, creative personality with a hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking with a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Feeling comfortable working with other teams and senior level management
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to receiving your full application with cover letter, CV and references.