THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
The Controlling Intern is part of the Dior Finance Team.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As Controlling Intern, your main assignment will be focused on Controlling support for Dior.
Support on Business Reporting
- Responsible of monthly reporting of UAE and Qatar Boutique, and E-Com P&Ls in Anaplan
- Have a clear understanding of the PL lines, as well as Boutiques and E-com expenses and profitability vs. Forecast and PY
- Highlight any trend in PL that could translate into R&O on a FY basis
Provide regular support to Controlling team on Monthly Closing
- Download and analysis of information required for P&L bookings during month end.
- Preparation of back office, capex and other expense reports
Regional Planning Process and Business Performance
Support Sr. Manager on preparation of monthly business results at regional level:
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in values for reporting
- Streamline sources of information
- Provide recommendations to improve structure and visualization of the results
- Provide a comprehensive summary on back office costs evolution and assumptions (KSA, UAE, Qatar, Agents) during planning process
- Support Sr. Manager on ad-hoc analyses and preparation of business review during planning process
Expenses Monitoring and Analysis
- Perform monthly review & audit of ICSB (service charges from local partner & Chalhoub). Validate accuracy vs. Budget assumptions. Highlight issues, secure proper follow up with controllers (PCDO, PCDE, PCDD)
- Perform monthly review & audit of Agents ME claims on A&P Local Investment and BCs claim according with internal control guidelines
- T&E validation and monitoring & submit monthly updates to each department manager
- Assist on approving and coding of manual invoices for PCDE and PCDD (Boutiques and back-office)
- Follow up with marketing teams on open POs . Enforce periodic follow-up of PO with budget owners, while liaising with accounting to ensure correct booking and payment of invoices
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
This paid internship is based in Dubai, UAE.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
WISHING TO APPLY? __________
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.
Once you have apply, let's go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website.