PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Controlling Manager supervises Business Controllers of brands except for PCD in all financial aspects including monthly management reporting, budgets, and all ad-hoc finance analysis. He/she constantly reviews and improves the level of management reporting by developing relationships with senior members of the organization and creating clear and detailed analysis. He/she ensures best practice and coherent financial processes across - making recommendations and implementing as appropriate. The Controlling Manager takes part and challenges key business decisions using relevant reporting and analysis, and presenting data in a commercial way in order to optimize costs and efficiency of activities. He/she in an active member of the SSC team.
- Management Reporting
- Budgeting and Planning
- Business Analysis : Controlling Manager supervises business controllers to do following processes in a timely and accurate way. As Controlling Manager supervising 6 brands generates and creates analytical tools and reports combining several brands from global perspective .
- Project Analysis
- 8 years of work experience in similar position within an international group (at least)
- Strong analytical skills
- People management skills
- Able to manage and run complicated excel spreadsheet
- Eyes for details and abilities to avoid errors
- Problem solving skills with business acumen
- Strategic thinking capabilities with being able to see a big picture
- Reports results/recommendation in a clear and cogent manner
- Fluent English, French, Korean (Korean is not mandatory)