Christian Dior's E-Commerce Coordinator will support various eCommerce activities with a central focus on eMerchandising, Omnichannel services, E-Marketing and Business Reporting. This position will report directly to the eCommerce Senior Manager and collaborate with the US Merchandising team, CRM, Supply Chain, Media and key HQ partners. Through these functions, the eCommerce Coordinator will learn the operational side of the business, the importance of cross-functional partnerships, brand awareness, and gain assortment/merchandising skills in order to advance within his/her career.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement site merchandising updates daily based on inventory ownership, marketing calendar, key launches and overall Merchandising Guidelines.
- Maintain Dior.com product and content launch Calendar to ensure that there is one consistent customer experience.
- Continuously monitor site bugs related to product and content displayed. Report in real-time to eCommerce manager.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure accurate information on all items (product copy and specs). This includes working with retail teams, product merchandisers, and marketing/creative teams.
- Propose changes to navs, PLPs, PDPs and filters based on business needs.
- Collaborate with Customer Care team and DC operations Manager to ensure an exceptional customer experience and accurate product catalog on Dior.com
- Become an expert of online product catalog by regularly collaborating with Supply Chain, Warehouse, merchants and HQ to ensure an accurate assortment online at all times.
- Partner with all teams to ensure all timelines and collection launch dates are met. Communicate .com marketing calendar changes and updates up and out on a regular basis to necessary cross functional teams.
- Competitive Landscape: Provide weekly updates on competitors' online presence, including on mobile and social media, with specific callouts to innovation and newness.
Business & Site Analytics
- Produce weekly and monthly eCommerce Business Reviews to include Sales data, site analytics, omnichannel and fraud metrics, media and CRM wrap reports and Warehouse SLA compliance metrics.
- Create Sell thru reports by Category and Style to maximize product sell thru percentage. With support of eComm Manager, analyze reports to inform stakeholders of highlights and potential opportunities to further drive success of Dior.com
- Monitor Dior.com business to achieve fiscal sales goals, tracking weekly sales targets, and implementing best initiatives as needed to meet sales goals.
- Provide analysis of the best and worst performing categories for the merchants in order to make adjustments to maximize performance
- Communicate key product focus' to be featured in all newsletters and collaborate with CRM on all Dior.com US-related activities.
- Create weekly Newsletter mocks and send proposals to CRM HQ team. Constantly monitor competitive landscape to provide fresh and compelling layout in marketing newsletters.
- Omnichannel/Special Projects: Support eCommerce manager on omnichannel rollouts and manage roadmap to ensure 360 communication to all stakeholders and successful launch and monitoring of omnichannel services.
- 2 years minimum experience in eCommerce related activities or fashion merchant/analyst role
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data, draw actionable insights, and communicate these results to non-experts
- Strong proactive communications skills, entrepreneurial approach, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, and ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environment
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel (vlookup, pivot tables) and PowerPoint (presentation building skills) required
- Strong project management ability; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Fluent in English, French is plus.