Dior UK Management Controller
To support the business in all aspect: Monthly finance and management reporting, budget, ad-hoc finance analysis.
Reporting & Finance
- Participate in the preparation and review of monthly reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flows; FTE) for French mother company.
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly consolidated package.
- Participate in the preparation of IFRS 16 reporting's
- Assist in reconciliation processes in the Finance Department.
- Support coding of invoices in co-ordination with accounting department and other departments.
- Assist in purchase order process and monthly follow-up as well as strong support to various departments and operational users.
Budget & Plan
- Provide detailed monthly analysis of sales and margin.
- Provide detailed monthly analysis of costs by cost centre and by cost type (staff expenses, communications expenses and other expenses) analysing main variances with latest revision, and budget and previous year.
- Cost control responsibility and recommend action plan for budget control.
- Preparation of Budget and Revision in accordance with group requirements and timetable.
- Participate in the preparation of the 3 years plan
- Participate in the preparation of the Budget presentation.
- Analysis of KPI's sales per nationality, product category, best sellers.
- Assist various HO departments and stores in ad-hoc business and finance control projects
- Involvement in audits.
- To support various HO teams in monitoring expenditure and evaluate profitability of new initiatives.
Finance & IT
- Participate in the implementation of Finance / IT projects on the controlling functions
- Reinforce Internal control and implement procedures
- To continually seek to improve processing efficiency and controlling capabilities of the company
Reports to: Financial Operational Manager
Direct Reports: Intern/ VIE
Internal: Finance, Controlling,Finance of parent company, Store Managers and CDM Marketing
- Good communication
- Good time management skills
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Analytical mind
- Good Team Player
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing environment
- High levels of persuading & Influencing skills
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or Business school
- Project Management skills
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position within an international group.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
- Ability to analyse, compare and interpret facts quickly
- Strong business acumen, Strategic thinker, Pro-active
- Customer focused (external and internal)
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels
- Team player
- System oriented (Strong Excel skills)
- French speaking is advantageous