CORPORATE SALES TRAINING SENIOR MANAGER
Responsible of the whole JWA and High End training development process, from the concept to the design, realization and deployment of sales trainings to the local trainers and sales staff.
Hierarchical reporting line to the Retail Excellence and Sales Training Director.
- Manage the central team of trainers responsible for the design and development of training modules / programs
- Define the yearly WW training calendar, work on retro-planning and organize the activities in order to meet the deadlines.
- Support manager in the training budget definition and ensure its control with monthly status.
- Define training architecture and create a training path for the sales team, proposing training strategy revision, analyzing training needs and internal existing solutions to boost mono-brand stores sales.
- Manage the whole training material development process, blending BU's and press contents, inspiration, story-telling and benefits for the client.
- Deal with suppliers to create the final module / program to be delivered in the right platform / channel.
- Develop and follow up action plans related to mystery shopping and customer satisfaction feedback, in coordination with the retail excellence team.
- Collect feedback from local sales trainers/markets to identify the training needs and suggest improvements on training tools.
- Ensure the proper deployment of the training related materials.
- Coordinate the training events (train the trainer session and corporate/ local training sessions) to do in -class or in- store and deployed by the trainer or the external consultants (i.e. selling skills training) ensuring the whole training organization.
- Responsible for defining and inviting the right audience to the trainings, plan the calendar of activities, setting the venue and all the aspects related to the training program execution.
- Coach and assist new hired trainers.
- Work with HR Department (Development and Training) for action plans related to Store Managers and sales staff on soft skills training in order to build a complete development plan.
MAIN INTERNAL REFERENTS
- Retail Excellence and Sales Training Director
- CMDs/Retail directors
- Local sales trainers
MAIN EXTERNAL REFERENTS:
- Local suppliers (i.e. agencies, training event organization, etc.)
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
COMPETENCES & MAIN SKILLS:
- Project management
- Training Methodologies, Training processes, techniques and tools
- Selling and Communication technique
- Retail business needs knowledge
- Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the relevant market (competitors, luxury business)