LVMH is the world leader in luxury goods. The group brings together more than 145 000 employees worldwide. The group operates in five business sectors: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewellery, selective Distribution.
The Fashion Group, composed of prestigious brands (Givenchy, Celine, Kenzo, Marc Jacobs, Emilio Pucci, Loewe, Rossimoda, Nicholas Kirkwood, and JW Anderson, Jean Patou), is looking for a:
CREATIVE TALENTS MANAGEMENT INTERN
Working within the Human Resources Department of the Fashion Group, in charge of defining organizational strategies and their implementation, you will be involved in different assignments in an international context. You support the team in charge of creative talents recruitment for the Fashion Group brands.
You will be in charge of the following projects:
- Extensive in-depth researches on artists collaborating with the fashion industry
- Graduates Follow-up: lead exploratory meetings to manage the follow-up of graduated fashion designers
As well as assisting on the overall activity of the Creative Talent Team:
- Participation in the scouting of designers
- Market watch and research during Fashion Weeks
- Realization of research books according to needs
- Pipeline update and management
- Monthly coordination with Fashion Group Brands HR teams regarding the ongoing creative searches
- Follow up on spontaneous applications
- Participation in the recruitment of the next creative talents management intern
Studying or Graduating with an MA and showing a special knowledge and/or interest in fashion, art, design and architecture, you have a strong organizational, analytical and synthesis skills.
- Mid-term or end of studies internship sponsored by the school with an official Internship Agreement.
- To be fluent in French and English, written, read and spoken is a must.
- Very Strong Microsoft skills: Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- You have previous work/internship experience
Rigorous, organized and proactive you are ready to commit and engage in different missions in which you will demonstrate reactivity, dynamism, curiosity and a positive attitude.
Starts: End of January 2019 - 6 months - Paid internship in Paris.