- Support relationships with existing clients and increasing engagement with new clients via:
- Develop and implement expansion and retention strategies of customer relationship management.
- Plan, formulate and implement CRM and retail marketing events to drive traffic and sales.
- Monitor daily operation on CRM program, develop training to support CRM needs at retail level, create tool and guidelines for different actions, including but not limited to: Email templates, verbatim development, gift coordination, newsletter adaption, develop special tools for events / commercial activities etc..
- Involvement in customer-oriented actions such as marketing campaigns, product launches in the markets, events and customer treatment coordination.
- Set annual KPIs to boutiques to maximize ROI and response rates. Prepare monthly reports to assess KPIs achievement and ROI.
-Manage all retail marketing activities in the region including collateral, POSM consolidation. Provide insight and support to the markets when necessary.
- Support the CRM architecture system set up with master database and clienteling tool.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data e.g. customer profiles, segments etc. and transform data into actionable insights to recommend strategic.
- Improve customer data accuracy & quality through close follow up with boutiques and screening of clientele database.
- Provide system training and support for relevant parties.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years solid experience in Retail Marketing and CRM, preferable in Luxury Watch & Jewellery or Fashion industry.
- Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing and internet (html).
- Knowledgeable in POS System, SAP, statistics tools, data analysis and CRM systems.
- Possesses entrepreneurial mindset, good business sense, mature and high integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, customer-oriented.
- Good planning and organizational skills, event planning skills.
We offer competitive remuneration to successful candidate. Interested parties please send us your detailed resume with salary expectation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.