Within the IS&T Business Applications team, you will be the preferred contact for sales, CRM and Marketing teams to manage our Salesforce.com applications (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud).
Your main missions are:
Take responsibility for the entire Salesforce.com scope:
- Analyze business needs
- Realize / coordinate the evolutions
- Pilot projects (planning, design, tests, live go, post go-live)
- Manage external providers
Guarantee the applications maintenance in optimal operational conditions:
- Animate and train the keys users network
- Be the interlocutor of integrators and external service providers
- Follow the maintenance contracts and the respect of the defined conditions
- Develop and monitor the budget on the application scope
Holding a degree in computer science (HES, EPF, university or equivalent), you have a confirmed experience of at least 5 years in IT or business including 2 years in IT project management in an international environment.
Recognized for your technical knowledge of the Salesforce.com tool (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud), you also have a strong ability to understand the business challenges on Sales, Marketing and CRM. Your other technical knowledge (Informatica In the Cloud) will be particularly appreciated. You are perfectly fluent in English.
Naturally interested in technological developments in your field, you are endowed with a strong spirit of anticipation and analysis. Proactive and committed, you are a key contributor to the success of our CRM challenges and ambitions. Your open-minded attitude helps you to work in transversal teams. Pragmatic and results-oriented, you conceptualize and formalize in an autonomous way the necessary improvement actions by communicating regularly with your stakeholders and your hierarchy.