Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity as
CRM & Digital Marketing Assistant
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Parfums Christian Dior Orient is the regional Parfums Christian Dior subsidiary of the Middle-East. PCD Orient covers 32 countries from the Middle-East to Africa including Turkey and India.
This internship takes place in Dubai, starting in January 2019 for a 6-month duration.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A unique opportunity to work in an international environment in direct relation with our subsidiaries and agents of the Middle-East.
- The opportunity to launch new digital tools and to drive several projects in a multicultural environment.
By joining the CRM and Digital team within the Marketing Department, you will take part into the following projects:
- Customer data follow-up and sharing with Digital agency.
- Set up the monthly institutional newsletters and tactical newsletters.
- Creation of made-to-measure content for online/offline activities and loyalty program.
- Uphold the Brand image by following the communication guidelines.
- Content creation for retailer's emailers and social media.
- E-retail content preparation and follow-up (texts, banners, packshots).
- Online competition review on social media and e-commerce.
- Preparation of monthly retailer guidelines for internal use.
You will be working with our external agencies (graphic, digital or translation services) and our different markets. You will actively take part into the budgets follow-up (creation and follow-up of purchase orders).
- You are looking for an international experience abroad allowing you to develop skills at working independently on several digital projects and this, in a multicultural environment where digital is in full swing.
- Student in a business school, you have already experienced digital or CRM through internships.
- You are rigorous and very well organized.
- You know how to use Office and you are very comfortable with the different internet tools.
- You are interested in Cosmetics and the luxury industry.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking Arabic and/or French is a plus but not mandatory.