Support E-Retail & Digital Manager by supervising all digital marketing communications that are sent to the end consumer, making sure that our database continues to grow in the region, and following up process for E-retail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide analysis and reporting for social media and multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Assist with projects including design, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to bolster data capture efforts, grow the team's email and mobile database (via traditional capture methods, relevant list purchases, and data acquisition) and work on analyzing the data with the agency to improve email campaign open/click-thru rates
- Identify, track and analyze relevant KPIs for Social Media, web and email marketing in order to improve the brand's presence in the region in partnership with brand managers
- Utilize data analytics to develop regular reports and make recommendations to improve social media content and digital marketing strategy
- Help produce marketing collateral material
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of landing pages, display banner, ad copy, and other creative assets
- Research and identify customer segments for targeted digital campaigns
- Support to the manager in identifying digital business needs in the team in order to help improve digital business tools solutions within Dior internal digital platform.
The person best suited for this position will be an analytical individual who uses data-driven strategic thinking to discover insights into current website activity, provide action-driven recommendations to improve KPI's performance, and monitor/report results of digital tools usage. This individual will be instrumental in setting digital KPIs and evolving the digital measurement platform. They will look for opportunities to expand our engagement with clients by delivering comprehensive reports and value-driven strategy.
- At least 2 years of experience Marketing and/or project management
- Business or Marketing degree
- Able to work independently
- Experience in Photoshop or other equivalent design software
- Capacity to analyze and react quickly
- Excellent attention to details
- Hard worker, rigorous and strong organization skills
- Strong product knowledge and sensibility to luxury and beauty universes
- Good communicator - both verbal & written
- Very good use of office tools (word, excel, ppt.)
- Strong operational skills
- Speaks fluently English and Spanish (French and Portuguese can be a plus)