- Analyze the customer information and data base to design different strategies to each type of client to maximize the relationship and supporting decision making across European market.
- Design action plans taking in consideration the client behavior information and market objectives, within Loewe's image and budget parameters.
- Support the CRM performance through an efficient animation of the network of the store managers and in-store CRM correspondants, suggesting goals, tracking progress.
Brand Ambassador and Events:
- Client Activation Plan: planification and execution of client activations across the region with the aim of ensuring capture, retention and increased spending of clients with a mid-long/term impact, maximizing commercial opportunities and return on investment.
- Coordination of client activities with Retail teams.
- Work cross-functionally with other HO departments as PR, VM, Marketing and Merchandising to align in the CRM and clienteling strategy implementation.
- Partners & Suppliers management and coordination.
- Helps the store teams to implement and maximize the clienteling strategy ensuring that the Brand image is properly perceived by customers: focusing on strategic customers in collaboration with the store managers, following up key clienteling KPIs, close follow up of opportunities within our existing and new client base, specific client segmentations and focused actions.
- Provide information to the stores about their clients' behavior. Animate the in-store CRM community.
- Follow up the correct implementation of the client communications in the region, integrating specific needs for Europe market (newsletters, assets, specific commercial moments).
- Minimum of 5-7 years with a strong background in Retail-related positions.
- Degree level or above.
- Fluent English & Spanish. French is an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience working on retail environment/with retail teams in an international business.
- Team worker showing a strong can-do/resilient attitude.
- Project Management Skills.
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members.
- Analytical skills: ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding client KPIs and to build performance reports.
- Head of Europe (North and South)
- CRM Specialist Europe (team)
- Retail Managers
- Store Managers
- Store Teams
- Global CRM Team
- VM, Marketing, PR, Merchandising
- Partners & Suppliers