About This Opportunity
Loewe is looking for a CRM & Event Manager to develop strategies and plan actions to strengthen our relationship and grow our business with customers. The goal is to drive our active customers more often to our stores, build strong VIC portfolio, retain existing customers, build new customers., work on travel retail customers.
Report to Retail Director
- Analyze KPI/customer portfolio to build strategy on how to communicate with them.
- Planning and implementing CRM action plans
- Planning and executing surveys when needed
- Planning and executing Retail events trying to improve the quality and effectiveness (KOL, product launch, Department store pop ups).
- Retail events reports for office and HQ
- Implementation of new CRM systems if needed.
- Constant communication with stores to follow up on CRM activities
- Training to stores
- Support store communication to customers for sales promotion and events
- Manage customer database
- Update information on iPad in the stores
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years' experiences in customer marketing in luxury brand (Fashion, cosmetics etc.)
- Hands-on, result driven with excellent attention to details, self motivated and committed team player
- English communication skills
Founded in 1846 in Madrid, Spain by a group of Spanish leather craftsmen, and originated in 1876 when Enrique Loewe Roessberg, a German craftsman, joined the group.
Diversity has been one of the very important policies for us and including our CEO who is from Italy, employees with unique background are playing active parts regardless of gender and nationalities.
Another interesting aspect regarding gender-less is that our store uniform is same for both male and female staff and our customers enjoy cross gender fashion.
Also, we are keen to keep healthy environment for our employees not only for work but also private.
We provide unique program such as mind-fullness training, and Premium Friday is available here!