The CRM Executive will be responsible for Dior's Customer Relationship Management in order to build customer satisfaction, loyalty and participate in offering the most luxurious experience
- Develop and generate CRM KPI reports to help stores meet goals on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Collaborate with internal partners for different reporting and analysis needs.
- Contact Clients directly for feedback.
- Train and coach the store team on customer relationship.
- Organize training sessions.
- Monitor the results of the actions and update the database accordingly.
- Support the team in offering an extra-mile service to our top clients in order to retain them.
- Help teammates build customer loyalty and maximizing it in order to create foot flow in-store.
- Distribute high potential prospects to the sales team with objectives to achieve.
- Maximize the top clients potential on high value items, special orders and pre-selling.
- Bachelors degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant position in CRM/Marketing.
- Arabic speaker is a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Can work on his own and within a team.
- Inspiring and legitimate.
- Good customer service skills.
- Accurate and pays attention to details.
- Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks.
- Identifies new and better approaches to work processes and incorporates same in own work.