PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The CRM Executive will support the implementation of the CRM strategy, working closely with the CRM Manager, Central and local marketing and E-business teams as well as external agencies.
CRM Strategy implementation & campaign delivery
- Support the CRM Manager in building detailed customer forecasts, segmentation strategy and achieving customer KPIs;
- Execute CRM campaign calendar, and adapt creative assets supplied to the UK market to ensure they meet local market objectives whilst adhering to Central brand guidelines;
- Coordinate and manage with external agencies to deliver all CRM assets, including print and fulfilment for direct mail, email HTML development, and targeting on Adobe Campaign Management. Ensure all campaigns are executed on time and within budget;
- Working closely the CRM Manager & E-Com manager, deliver a strong e-CRM plan, including automated email lifecycle campaigns to drive purchasing on Dior.com;
- Assist in production of retailer CRM Projects.
Reporting & Finance
- Deliver reporting to ensure all metrics are regularly monitored and targets met. Provide monthly KPI reporting and CRM overview report;
- Regular competitor and market trend analysis;
- Assist with CRM budgets (building the plan and reallocating money to support the business); raising POs, managing invoice processes and reconciliation.
Loyalty programme management / Data capture & Database Management
- Manage orders and deliveries of loyalty programme stock to stores;
- Maintain the GDPR records and assist with data-related customer queries
- Support Retail team with requests relating to loyalty programme stock to stores;
- Work with Retail teams to drive data capture in store as well as continuously strive to improve the CRM database and quality of information;
- Work with IPOS Manager and Training department to ensure smooth and regular communication on loyalty programme benefits, campaigns and processes.
What you need to have:
- 1-2 years' experience in working in CRM (luxury experience preferred), using CRM campaign implementation tools, (Adobe Campaign preferable).
- Aptitude for analysis and reporting
- Experience of briefing and working with agencies desirable.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Keen eye for detail
What we need to see in you:
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Able to work independently, possess drive and initiative
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Personal affinity and passion for Dior
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines