PINK Communications Department is currently recruiting for a CRM Executive for its London-based team. The Communications team aims at inspiring the Maison and consumers with deep expertise across all marketing channels, optimising the use of digital touchpoints, the organisation's strategy with a strong consumer centric focus while remaining true to Brand DNA. You will be addressing strategic topics whilst providing hands on assistance and interacting with both global HQ teams and Retail/E-commerce.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work with the CRM Manager in implementing the global CRM strategy and managing the CRM platforms, working with both internal and external resources to ensure an effective system is in place.
The role will support three important aspects:
- Supporting CRM strategy implementation, with focus on building strong relationships with the markets to develop and deliver targeted activities.
- Managing the database to ensure the integrity and upkeep on an ongoing basis.
- Analysing CRM campaign results to help draw recommendations for future ones.
- Extracting and distributing relevant customer data for the execution of targeted CRM campaigns.
- Acting as the interface between third party agencies and the internal IT team to ensure CRM systems are operating correctly and campaigns run efficiently.
- Performing monthly KPI reporting checks.
- Provide in-house systems support for international markets.
- Analysing results of email, Direct Mail, Personalised Customer Channels and trigger campaigns to build retention and improve acquisition, communicating results to the markets.
- Ensuring database integrity and cleanliness.
- Troubleshooting data issues and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Be the main point of contact for day to day CRM queries from the Retail and Customer Services teams.
- Monitor CRM activity of competitor brands.
- Support the CRM Manager with ad-hoc projects.
- Experience working within a CRM role.
- Previous experience within the retail or service industry preferable
Competencies and skills:
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong analytical data analysis skills
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Ability to balance priorities and work flexibly
- An interest in fashion and retail
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Excellent Excel and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)