Benefit Cosmetics Hong Kong is offering an exciting opportunity for a bright and energetic intern to support the CRM function with Marketing department. The intern will support the development of the new CRM system that is implemented in 2018. The purpose of the new program is to create an engaging and innovative loyalty program to recruit new members and sustain existing members.
Working at the Marketing department at Benefit Cosmetics Hong Kong office, you will work closely with the Product and CRM Manager to make a real impact on our business. You will have the opportunity to work on projects in the department, get exposure to day-to-day operations and have a successful and meaningful internship.
- Working on the implementation of new Benefit CRM program
- Assist on creation of email blasts for subscribed members, in copywriting and design etc.
- Assist the manager to analyze and produce CRM reports on a monthly basis to recap all activities and track new joined customers
- Assist and coordinate usage and allocation of samples for CRM members with operations team and counter and boutique managers
- Creation of CRM materials for social media usage
- Assist the CRM support and training team by documenting processes
What you will experience at Benefit Cosmetics:
- A fun, learning culture where hard work and dedication pay off.
- A unique opportunity to meet professionals and participate in a cohort-style internship.
What you'll need to have:
- Extremely detail-oriented and deadline compliant
- Analytical and creative skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Embrace the unique Benefit brand DNA - think outside the box
- Creative, flexible, and responsive
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Interested in beauty and how it can impact and improve business performance