TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
CRM INTERNSHIP (M/W)
Contribute to enhance TAG Heuer's client experience with our Maison by supporting the CRM initiatives on data, projects and communications fields. You will operate on all aspects of the client relationship and impact strongly both their level of satisfaction and their repurchase rate.
- Help elaborate Tag Heuer communication plan in collaboration with markets
- Deliver TAG Heuer Communication local plan from Brief to Send
- Help create campaign CRM tool kits for markets
CRM Project management
- Support the CRM managers with the daily operations
Work with CRM stakeholders to document and test business processes.
Reporting & Insights
- Analyze customer data using the Salesforce platform to help markets achieve their business goals and communications
- Provide basic operational support to the program leads such as managing excel analytics and providing metrics and reporting from the data.
- Contribute to manage and develop our data quality framework to improve our data accuracy
- Provide operational support in other areas as needed.
- You have an University Degree in Digital Communication, Marketing or IT development
- You are fluent in English and French with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You have solid skills in project planning, you are result oriented with a great ability to deal with multi-projects portfolio
- You have an excellent commend of Microsoft Pack office and have a real interest in technical stakes of CRM. Basic knowledge on Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Power BI is a plus
- You are a team player, but you can work independently with a great capacity to match deadlines.
- You can interact smoothly with different departments and hierarchy levels and pay a great attention to detail.